It is hard for me to believe anything that comes out of Christie’s mouth. I am trying to see good in him but when I list disadvantages and advantages , the disadvantages outweigh advantages for Chris Christie. Let me take you inside Chistie.
A look at Chris Christie
“Christie believes thatis “babysitting,” and he would give free rein to drop coverage for mammograms or minimum hospital stays. He even opposes banning guns that fire bullets that can tear through a cop’s bullet-proof vest.”
On health Care and women issues
New Jersey race for Governor is getting nasty, with both candidates attacking each other. Like I said before, Chris Christie is running on blank ideas. It is scary to even think of him becoming the governor in New Jersey. Here is one of the examples that makes me doubt Candidate Christie. When I compare notes, I think Christie is a fraud. If this guy wins the race, mark my word. New Jersey residents will live to regret.
Christie is airing the AD claiming Corzine is lying. Christie will never deny women to get health care and mammograms for women.
See Christie’s AD. Click the link below
When I saw this AD last night I can admit, I felt bad for Christie. I thought the Corzine Campaign are making up stuff. So I decided to search for truth.
As I am surfing the net, I came across this youtube video.
Christie at a Town Hall Meeting dismissing a cancer survivor. Watch and make your own judgement.
“Recently, atried to ask Chris Christie about his plan to allow insurance companies to drop coverage for critical procedures like mammograms.”
His response? He told her the cancer she got in her 20’s was “an exception.”
Christie dismissed the question. like someone said, “There’s so much you don’t know about Christie”
Christie’s Driving record
Corzine came up with this AD, so I did my own research to see if this claim was true.
Here are my findings:
According to the records provided by the state Motor Vehicle Commission on August 28 2009 to the daily record newpaper, Christie had more than 13 tickets traffic Violations. This happened between 1985 and 2009. Christie was found guilty. The tickets included seven for speeding.
“MVC also issued traffic records on Gov Jon Corzine. Unlike his opponent, Gov Corzine only had 2 tickets for speeding and a third for not wearing a sit belt in 2007 following a near fatal crash in which he was riding in the front passenger seat.”
“Christie on the other hand has been an habitual offender and a complete menace to society on highways of New jersey.” States the paper.
Here is a report from the New Jersey Motor Vehicles
- June 20, 1998: 2-point speeding violation for driving 60 mph in a 55 MPH zone in NY
- Feb 19, 2009: 4- point speeding violation
- April 12 ,2007: Cited for not wearing a seat belt in a crash on Garden State Parkway
- Sep 9, 1985. Was in a motor vehicle accident, no town listed, no violation
- Dec, 20, 1985: 3 – point violation for improper right and left turns in Bloomfield
- June 16, 1986: 2 point speeding violation in Summit
- June 22, 1986: 4 point speeding , violation for driving 71 mph in west Amwell
- Mar 1 1987: Billed for excessive license points. What Christie paid per year was not specified.
- March 6,1988 , billed for second year surcharge
- Feb, 19, 1989: Billed for the third and final year of the surcharge
- Dec 13 1989 Involved in motor vehicle accident in Cranford,no violation.
- May 1 1990 speeding ticket in Union township
- June 18, 1990 Speeding in Newark
- Mar 1 1991: Billed for the first year of 3 year surcharge for excessive license points.
- Mar 1 1992. Billed for the second year surcharge
- Mar 1 1993 Billed for the third surcharge
- Mar 15 1993 Involved in a motor vehicle accident in Bloomfield,No violation
- October 7 1995 speeding violation in New Brunswick
- Nov 6 1996. Failure to obey a direction signal in Paramus on the same day, he is involved in an accident in Bloomfield. No violation
- Feb, 26 1998 Speeding violation in Harding.
- April 28 2000 No Point violation for unsafe operation of a motor vehicle in Morris town
- January 23 2009 seat belt violation in Morris-town. No Points
- Sept 28 2007, Involved in a motor vehicle accident in Netcong. No violation
- July 1,2006 No Point Violation for obstructing passage of another vehicle in Southampton
- Sept 24 2005 No point of violation for obstructing of a motor vehicle in Lambertville.
- July 26, 2002, Involved in a motor vehicle accident.
After all this , Only a closed minded person can’t see what is wrong with Chris Christie. He is a fraud and do not qualify to be a Governor. This is disgusting .
On ethic violation
Do you think Christie will bring change to New Jersey?
New Jersey wake up, before you are sorry.
The Qunnipiac poll out this morning has the race narrowing down to just 4 points, and it shows that the more people learn about Chris Christie’s extreme views on issue after issue, the more they believe that he is completely wrong for.